-
July 14th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I hadn't messed with my Felicity doll since I started posting and reading here but today I decided to take her out of her breeches and hat and put her in one of the other outfits I own for her. I always noticed all the outfits I got for her from the site (minus the dress she came in and the Christmas outfit which I got when I got the doll because my parents got me the Christmas bonus special) are snug. Her neck is has Pleasant Company on the back of it and I got her for Christmas in 2002. The outfits that are snug on her I got for Christmas 2004 (her birthday dress and reissues school outfit). I forget when Mattel took over so maybe somebody could help me out. Thanks!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 05:30 PM: Message edited by: The Brightly Colored Moth ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks